To ensure the payment is applied to the correct student, please be sure to enter the student's name in the shopping cart when checking out.
- Master classes with NY Philharmonic musicians.
- NY Philharmonic performance with world-renowned cellist Yo-Yo Ma.
- Two Broadway shows.
- Lots of sight-seeing (Wall St., Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Grand Central Station, 9/11 Museum, Times Square, Natural History Museum, and Rockefeller Center). Bring walking shoes!
- Dinner cruise on the Hudson.
- All meals, hotel, airfare, and transportation are included in the trip price. Student can go on this trip with no money and eat well.
The trip price is $1650 per student or chaperone. AISD requires 1 chaperone per 8 students. When we get a finalized number of students, we will know how many chaperones we will need.
Deposit/payment schedule - $500 by September 30th, $400 by October 31st, $300 by November 30th, $250 by January 31st, and $200 by February 28th. All deposits/payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE TO BAND FEES.
All online purchases include the following credit card processing fees:
- Pay in Full - $41.55
- September Payment - $12.80
- October Payment - $10.30
- November Payment - $7.80
- January Payment - $6.55
- February Payment - $5.30